Cloud Fleet Manager Updates
We are continuously upgrading Cloud Fleet Manager, adding new functionality, enhancements and improving the overall usability. With this article, we would like to give you a brief overview of some of the greater edits to the system. For a comprehensive overview of all changes, you can visit the "What’s New" report in Cloud Fleet Manager at any time to see what exactly happened in each of our modules.
CFM Updates April 2023
CFM Certificates ensures that you all your necessary certificates are up to date and this way, that your vessels are seaworthy. It provides you with various options for the setup of certificate types, such as pre-warning periods, categorization on the revalidation (on expiry, annual or intermediate surveys), the definition of port- or flag-state requirements, or the assignment of responsibilities.
- It is now possible to set periodic survey dates and warning periods for certificates. A dashboard card will display certificates with approaching periodic survey dates, allowing for easier monitoring and proactive management.
CFM Crewing is your one-stop solution to handle all crew-related tasks centrally and in an intuitive way. From master data management of seafarers, planning the crews on board as well as their relief, the management of working and rest hours of the crew up to managing payrolls, everything can be done in one single solution.
- Users can now filter for ticket statuses and display seafarers as per selected time period, making it easier to manage seafarer data. Additionally, we have improved the applied color codes that indicate the ticket status of seafarers and implemented tooltips to further explain the color codes. We have also added a new GET Endpoint for the API, which allows third-party integrators to retrieve rest-hour-related information for seafarers of a specific vessel. These enhancements are aimed at improving performance reviews and overall efficiency in seafarer data management.
- A dedicated tab for travel-related information is now available in the crew change modal. This improvement will make it easier for users to access and manage travel-related information, increasing overall efficiency in seafarer data management.
- The filter options for the 'Overlapping Person History' Report have been enhanced. Users can now limit the list of seafarers with overlappings to vessels on which they were, respectively are on board or have a planned assignment. This feature will help in avoiding scheduling conflicts and ensure smoother crew changes.
- A text filter has been added to the ‘Travel’ view. This allows users to enter search criteria such as seafarer name, rank, route, as well as planning and ticket statuses.
- The Q88/OCIMF integration has been updated in accordance with the latest OCIMF announcement.
CFM Maintenance allows you to plan your maintenance work centrally, precisely and according to your requirements. It gives you full visibility of your fleet status and lets you regain control over the maintenance jobs of your fleet.
- A new feature has been introduced which provides users with enhanced flexibility to reschedule jobs and adapt to unforeseen changes. Users can now set the due date for a job prior to the initial due date when rescheduling a job.
CFM Off-hires & Claims lets you keep accurate records of your vessels’ off-hire periods, charterer claims and related costs. Stay informed about the causes of individual off-hire periods and react swiftly. Automated KPIs and reports make vessel availability clear, demonstrate performance and help you recognise where you need to take action.
- Both sea- and shoreside users are now able to add comments to off-hires, facilitating seamless communication and exchange of necessary information.
CFM Procedures enables you to send instructions to your vessels fast and easily, making sure that your fleet is up to date regarding e.g. safety instructions - achieving compliance with ease. Effortlessly send company policies and work instructions, or assign responsibilities aboard your ships.
- It is now possible for users to specify a customized interval for a procedure's form. This means that users can now set up procedures to require form completion at a specific interval, which can help ensure compliance with regulations or internal policies.
CFM Purchase provides you with all sections of the purchasing process at one point in an intelligently structured manner, gives you full control over your budgets and allows your suppliers to work directly with this information. Thanks to an intuitive dashboard that features the most relevant information and upcoming tasks, CFM Purchase always focuses on what is important and streamlines the complete purchasing workflow.
- Budget groups no longer need to be specified for individual items in a requisition. Instead, the requisition's budget group can be used to manage the budget for all items within the requisition. This update simplifies the budgeting process and reduces the need for manual entry, improving overall efficiency in procurement management.
- A new API that determines budget groups was created.
- The public API for retrieving invoice data now includes information about the currency exchange rate, the date of the exchange rate, and the calculated price. In cases where the exchange rate is unspecified, the API will return a value of 1. This enhancement provides greater transparency for our users and simplifies the invoicing process, allowing for easier tracking of currency fluctuations.