There are six types of plans available. Details and examples of the plan types are available below. The plans are displayed in greyscale in Guide to Port Entry and in full colour on Findaport products.
1. Country Plans: Display the location of port
2. Port Location Plans: Display the location of, and approaches to, ports, harbours and terminals
3. Berth Location Plans: Displays the berth numbers and locations
4. Berthing Diagram Plans: Displays the individual berth and mooring arrangements
5. Berth Equipment Plans: Displays include cranes, manifolds, chiksans, fire-fighting equipment, fendering and much more
6. Shipmaster Plans: Displays the drawings/plans as supplied by shipmasters, officers, superintendents and other authoritative sources