The information about Crew procedures are categorised under a number of headings. Details of the types of information included within the structured categories is available below.
- Whether shore passes issued or whether Seaman’s Book or other documentation is sufficient
- Whether facilities exist for effecting crew changes and arranging any necessary repatriation
- Names of Seaman’s Clubs operating at the port, address and telephone number
- Facilities available, e.g. shop, international telephone service for seafarers, religious services, social events, mini-bus collection, postage facilities, games available at the clubs and any other service available
- Whether crew members are allowed ashore or not